In children, the symptoms of overdose may occur after ingestion of a dose exceeding 400 mg / kg body weight. In adults, a dose-dependent effect of an overdose is less pronounced. The half-life in overdose is 1.5-3 hours. Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, pain in epigastralyyuy area anadrol 50 or, less frequently, diarrhea, tinnitus, headache and gastrointestinal bleeding. In more severe cases, there are manifestations of the central nervous system: drowsiness, rarely – excitement, convulsions, disorientation, coma. In cases of severe poisoning may develop metabolic acidosis and increased prothrombin time, kidney failure, damage to the liver, lower blood pressure, respiratory depression and cyanosis.
Patients with asthma may increase the disease. Treatment: symptomatic, with obligatory provision of the airway, ECG monitoring and vital signs until the normalization of the patient’s condition. Recommended use of activated charcoal oral or gastric lavage for 1 hours after administration of potentially toxic doses of ibuprofen.If ibuprofen has already been absorbed, it can be assigned to alkaline water with the aim of removing the acid derivative of ibuprofen kidney diuresis. Frequent or prolonged convulsions should be to stop the intravenous administration of diazepam or lorazepam. With the deterioration of asthma recommend the use of bronchodilators.
Interaction with other drugs
Avoid the simultaneous use of ibuprofen with the following medicines:
• Aspirin: with the exception of low-dose acetylsalicylic acid (no more than 75 mg per day), prescribed by the doctor, since concomitant use may increase the risk of side effects. With simultaneous use of ibuprofen reduces inflammatory and antiplatelet effect of acetylsalicylic acid (may increase the incidence of acute coronary insufficiency in patients receiving as an antiplatelet agent low-dose acetylsalicylic acid, after you start taking ibuprofen).
• Other NSAIDs, including selective COX-2 inhibitors : avoid simultaneous use of two or more drugs from the group of NSAIDs due to possible increased risk of side effects.
With care to apply at the same time with the following medicines:
• Anticoagulants and thrombolytic drugs: NSAIDs may enhance the effects of anticoagulants, such as warfarin and thrombolytic agents.
• Antihypertensive drugs (ACE inhibitors and angiotensin II) and diuretics: NSAIDs may reduce the efficacy of these groups . In some patients with impaired renal function (eg in patients with dehydration or in elderly patients with impaired renal function), co-administration of ACE inhibitors or angiotensin II antagonists and agents that inhibit cyclooxygenase may result in deterioration of renal function, including acute renal failure (usually reversible). These interactions should be considered in patients taking coxibs simultaneously with ACE inhibitors or angiotensin II. In this connection, the combined use of the above means should be used with caution, especially in the elderly. It is necessary to prevent dehydration in patients, and consider monitoring renal function after initiation of this combined anadrol 50 treatment and periodically – in the future. Diuretics and ACE inhibitors may increase the nephrotoxicity of NSAIDs.
• Corticosteroids: increased risk of gastrointestinal ulcers and gastrointestinal bleeding.
• Antiplatelet agents and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: increased risk of gastrointestinal bleeding.
• Cardiac glycosides: co-administration of NSAIDs and cardiac glycosides It can lead to worsening of heart failure, a decrease in glomerular filtration rate and an increase in the concentration of cardiac glycosides in the blood plasma.
• lithium preparations: there is evidence of the likelihood of increasing the concentration of lithium in blood plasma during treatment with NSAIDs.
• methotrexate: there is evidence of the likelihood of increasing the methotrexate concentration in plasma during treatment with NSAIDs.
• cyclosporin: increased risk of nephrotoxicity with concomitant administration of NSAIDs and cyclosporine.
• mifepristone: NSAIDs should be started no earlier than 8-12 days after mifepristone administration as NSAIDs can reduce the efficacy of mifepristone.
• Tacrolimus: while the appointment of and tacrolimus may increase the risk of nephrotoxicity.
• zidovudine: the simultaneous use of and zidovudine may increase gematotoksichnosti. There is evidence of increased risk of haemarthrosis and hematoma in HIV-positive patients with hemophilia who received co-treatment with zidovudine and ibuprofen.
• Antibiotics of the quinolone series: patients receiving collaborative care NSAIDs and antibiotics quinolone series, may increase the risk of seizures.
• Myelotoxic drugs : strengthening gematotoksichnosti.
• Tsefamandol, ceftazidime, tsefotetan, valproic acid, plikamitsin: an increase in the incidence of gipoprotrombinemii.
• Drugs that block tubular secretion: decrease in clearance and increase plasma concentrations of ibuprofen.
• Inductors microsomal oxidation (phenytoin, ethanol, barbiturates, rifampicin. phenylbutazone, tricyclic antidepressants) increase the production of hydroxylated active metabolites, anadrol 50 increasing the risk of severe intoxication.
• inhibitors of microsomal oxidation: reducing the risk of hepatotoxicity.
• Oral hypoglycemic drugs and insulin, sulfonylureas: potentiation of drugs.
• antacids and cholestyramine: reduced absorption .
• uricosuric drugs: reduction in efficacy.
• estrogen, ethanol: an increased risk of side effects.
• Caffeine: increase in analgesic effect.
It is recommended to take the drug the maximum possible short-course and the minimum effective dose necessary to relieve symptoms. If necessary, the administration of the drug for more than 10 days, you must consult a doctor.
In patients with bronchial asthma or allergic disease in the acute stage, as well as in patients with a history of asthma / allergic disease the drug may provoke bronchospasm.
Use of the drug in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus or mixed connective tissue disease associated with an increased risk of aseptic meningitis.
During long-term treatment is necessary to monitor patterns of peripheral blood and functional state of the liver and kidneys. When symptoms of gastropathy shows careful control, including holding esophagogastroduodenoscopy, complete blood count (hemoglobin), fecal occult blood. If necessary, the definition of 17-keto steroids drug should be discontinued 48 hours prior to the study. During the period of treatment is not recommended intake of ethanol.
Patients with renal failure should consult a physician before using the drug, since there is a risk of deterioration of renal function.
In patients with hypertension, including a history and / or congestive heart failure, it is necessary to consult a doctor before use the drug because the drug can cause fluid retention, high blood pressure and swelling.
Information for women planning a pregnancy: the drug inhibits the cyclooxygenase and anadrol 50 prostaglandin synthesis, affects ovulation, disrupting women’s reproductive function (reversible after discontinuation of treatment). anabole steroide kaufen alphabol anabole steroide kaufen deutschland was ist anabolika clomifen kaufen wo kann man anabolika kaufen